I did not cry, yet now I do; for we're far apart.
You told me you loved me - so sweet and sincere...
You made me so happy, I had nothing to fear.
As time went by, what we had flourished and spread...
All was unspoken, no words needed to be said.
And then came a day, when something went wrong...
All I knew I could do was hold on and be strong.
It was so sudden; you gave no reason of why...
I felt so numb and empty inside; I just wanted to die.
Sadness consumed me, yet I fought to stay whole...
I took so much for granted, and this was my toll.
Blinded by confusion, I felt so lost and helpless...
You taught me how to love; you taught me how to live; you taught me how to laugh; you taught me how to cry, but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.


0 poret-poret:
Post a Comment